09:15 - 10:00
Registration , welcome coffee.
10:00 - 10:05
The host of the Forum: greetings and introduction of the participants.
10:05 - 10:30
Keynote address: Constantinos Petrides, Minister of Finance of the Republic of Cyprus.
Part 1: Challenging reality of governance and compliance, practical solutions.
10:30 - 12:00 Regulatory panel discussion, Q&A session:
- Anticipated changes to the regulatory framework;
- Navigating complex sanctions regimes;
- Impact on international business models;
- Professional associations to connect regulators and market participants;
- Private investors – what to expect and how to adapt.
Liudmila Kiriaku, Vice President of Compliance at Freedom Holding Corp.
Alexey Drobyshev, Senior Legal Officer at Sumsub.
Bruce Johnston, Partner Morgan, Lewis & Bockius UK LLP.
Alexandros Kontos, Compliance Consultant , MNK Risk Consulting.
Alexandros Constantinou, Director, MAPS Platis
Moderator: Angelos Paphitis, Managing Partner at A.G. Paphitis & Co.
Part 2: New trends in financial crimes and EU initiative for Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA).
12:15 - 13:45 Regulatory panel discussion, Q&A session:
- Industry facing technologically advanced financial crimes;
- Digitalization of internal monitoring in regulated financial institutions;
- New EU Authority for Anti-money laundering: background and directions of supervision.
Mihaela Grigoriou, Senior Associate Lawyer, A.G. Paphitis & Co.
Simon Gilder, Independent Compliance Consultant.
Aija Rimsa, Executive Director, AMLO, Skanestas.
Marios Kiriaku, Chief Compliance Officer, Credit Pilot PLC
Moderator: Alkistis Gkiosi, Head of Compliance Advisory at FINCAP.
Part 3: Financial markets block. New era of banking, brokerage and trading.
15:00 - 15:40 Keynote address: Timur Turlov, the CEO of Freedom Holding Corp.
“Capital Markets Innovation, current opportunities for technology innovation”.
15:40 - 17:30 Trading Round table discussion, Q&A session:
- World Markets: Which industry is promising for investors in the next 3 - 5 years;
- Energetical crisis - how to react;
- The US market: S&P 500 drop down;
- US markets tech IPOs;
- Commodities. How to trade metals;
- Equity trading: improving best execution by predicting broker-algorithm performance.
Timur Turlov, the CEO of Freedom Holding Corp.
Kirill Kuchinskiy, the CEO of Skanestas.
Mikhail Borisov, CIO of Leon Family Office, Director Of Leon Global Hedge Fund RAIF.
Katrīna Iljinska, CEO and Publisher, Forbes Baltics
Alexander Gromov, Managing Director, Head of treasury RCB Bank
Moderator: George Karageorgos, Head of Representative Office in Greece at Freedom Finance Europe
17:30 - 20:00
Buffet, open bar. Entertainment.